Did you know that big cats and cubs are exploited and even abused at tourist attractions here in the U.S. and in dozens of countries around the world?
What can you do to make sure you don’t unwittingly participate in tourist activities that exploit big cats and other wild animals?
Please join us in taking a stand against the exploitation of big cats and other wild animals in roadside zoos and other attractions. Take the pledge to be a Big Cat Friendly Tourist, thereby assuring the owners of such facilities and the communities in which they operate that the public does not support the exploitation of tigers, elephants, and other exotic animals for entertainment.
• I will NEVER pay to touch or have your photo taken with a tiger or lion cub
• I won't attend circuses, fairs, roadside zoos, or attractions that feature wild animal shows or encounters
• I won't purchase items made from wild animals, such as furs and rugs
• I will not partake in local “delicacies” made from wild animals, such as tiger bone wine
• I will only visit sanctuaries that are accredited by the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries (www.sanctuaryfederation.org)
*US Residents only. We promise we won’t sell your info. or spam you.